Our marijuana certifying physicians perform the history and physical examination necessary for you to receive your for medical marijuana card. Marijuana is often a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of conditions.
There are also many benefits of treating a chronic debilitating disease with cannabis. Please come prepared with documentation or you can fax or email us any paperwork you have regarding your condition prior to your first visit.
The first step is to visit the Marijuana Patient Registry
After your exam the doctor will certify your case with the Department of Health(DOH).
You will then complete your registration and pay a fee to the DOH.
Your Medical Marijuana Card will be mailed to you from the DOH.
Medical conditions that qualify you to use Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity.
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) / AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).
- Huntington’s Disease.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Intractable Seizures.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective.
- Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Terminal Illness.
- Dyskinetic or Spastic Movement disorders.
- Addiction Substitute Therapy- Opioid reduction